Straighten Teeth without Brackets or Wires—Invisalign Teen!
Let Eckels Orthodontics help perfect your child's smile, so the teenage memories can be captured with confidence. Teen aligners are removable and virtually invisible, so you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. In fact, the aligners are so comfortable, you may not even notice you are wearing them. Patients wearing Invisalign can eat and drink their favorite foods without the worry of damaging their appliances. No metal wires or brackets means brushing and flossing is just as easy as before you started treatment.
What is INVISALIGN TEEN?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners
- Uses no metal wires or brackets
- Custom-made for comfort
- Compliance indicators track the patient's approximate wear time and help to provide reassurance for the parents that the teen has been compliant.
- Six free individual replacement aligners are included with Invisalign Teen to replace lost or broken aligners.
How does INVISALIGN TEEN work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss
- Your teeth will move gradually each week
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks
- Total treatment time averages 10-18 months
- Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30
If you think Invisalign Teen may be the right choice for your child, Eckels Orthodontics is happy to provide you with a free initial consultation.