We are proud to be the area's first Elite Preferred Invisalign Provider!
What is an Elite Preferred Invisalign Provider?
For prospective Invisalign patients, it is helpful to know that Eckels Orthodontics has earned the distinction of being an elite preferred Invisalign provider. Dr. Eckels has earned "Elite" provider status with Invisalign, meaning that we have an exceptional amount of expertise and experience.
- Earning the title of Elite Prefered Invisalign provider is not something every orthodontist office achieves. This distinction helps prospective patients find an orthodontist they can trust. You can be sure that we have had significant amount of experience helping patients achieve a straight and healthy smile.
- In addition to being an elite preferred provider, Eckels Orthodontics is also an Invisalign Teen provider. This distinction means that Dr. Eckels has a proven record of successfully treating teenagers using the Invisalign system.
If you are looking for an orthodontist for yourself or your child, and simply want to be sure your orthodontist is highly qualified to treat your smile using Invisalign, it is best to be sure you are visiting an office that ranks well with the Invisalign company itself. Eckels Orthodontics is the first practice in the area to obtain the status of elite preferred provider.
How does it work?
Invisalign aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position prescribed by Dr. Eckels.
Step 1: Visit one of our offices in Parkersburg, Ripley, or Marietta for a free initial consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you. We will evaluate your tooth alignment, jaw alignment, and soft tissue balance, and make sure you’re willing to wear the aligners for at least 22 hours every day.
Step 2: Dr. Eckels uses Invisalign’s advanced computer technology to create precisely calibrated and manufactured aligners to fit your mouth at each stage of the treatment plan.
Step 3: Each aligner is worn for about two weeks and only taken out to eat, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will begin to move gradually, week-by-week until the final alignment prescribed is attained. Invisalign treatment at Eckels Orthodontics usually takes about 20 to 60 weeks, and we’ll need to see you every eight weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing as planned.
Invisalign effectively treats the following cases:
Benefits of Invisalign:
- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you like
- Decreased irritation to gums and teeth
- Easier brushing and flossing
- Improved overall health
- Increased self confidence
Invisalign at Eckels Orthodontics
- Every Invisalign candidate is scanned with our iTero® digital scanner to avoid goopy impressions.
- Every patient is provided with a 3D CBCT scan for the best diagnosis and treatment plan for their treatment.
- Patients can accelerate their treatment by 50% with our accelerated treatment option involving AcceleDent®.
- We do not charge more for Invisalign than traditional braces, and provide interest-free payment plans to meet our patients’ needs.
ITERO ORAL DIGITAL SCANNER
At Eckels Orthodontics we embrace the most advanced technology in order to improve your experience! Our iTero scanner provides easier, more accurate scanning for better results. One of the great benefits is that our iTero scanner eliminates the mess and gagging associated with impressions. The scanner allows us to help you see your teeth in 3D and how they may look at the end of Invisalign treatment. As a matter of fact, Dr. Eckels can use the scanner to do an Invisalign simulation when you come for your free initial consultation!
To learn more about Invisalign, schedule an appointment at our Parkersburg, Ripley, or Marietta office with Dr. Eckels who has been trained and certified by Align Technology to diagnose and treat patients using Invisalign.